My husband and I hired The Custom Edge to Dig out, level and pour a concrete patio in our back yard in Fayetteville, Nc. After completing the job the company voluntarily put a coat of sealer on the patio. We paid our bill, but the next morning when we looked at the patio it looked absolutely horrible!!!!

It looked like a rush job that left large streak marks all over the patio. We called them and they said they would come out and fix it. They never did. We left many messages, in which they never returned.

The Custom Edge is totally unprofessional and has horrible Customer service! I do not recommend them to ANYONE. Our patio is still jacked up!

Really Pissed!!

Had an Experience with The Custom edge?

Comments

Rankweil, Vorarlberg, Austria #26388

Anyone who uses this site to post a complaint should also see if the Company they are complaining about is a member of the Better Business Bureau. If so file a complaint to either get a resolution and/or warn future consumers.

BBB also tracks complaints of non-members, The difference is that members have agreed to use the BBB as a mediator for resolution.

Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more 50 Floor - Installation Review from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - MOLD  underneath Bob O Pedic Bobs Discount Furniture "My 15 year warranty with Bob's Furniture will not cover MOLD, Black mold growing deep inside and in a huge area of the bottom of mattress under the rubber zipper..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more