My husband and I hired The Custom Edge to Dig out, level and pour a concrete patio in our back yard in Fayetteville, Nc. After completing the job the company voluntarily put a coat of sealer on the patio. We paid our bill, but the next morning when we looked at the patio it looked absolutely horrible!!!!

It looked like a rush job that left large streak marks all over the patio. We called them and they said they would come out and fix it. They never did. We left many messages, in which they never returned.

The Custom Edge is totally unprofessional and has horrible Customer service! I do not recommend them to ANYONE. Our patio is still jacked up!

Really Pissed!!

Had an Experience with The Custom edge?

Comments

Rankweil, Vorarlberg, Austria #26388

Anyone who uses this site to post a complaint should also see if the Company they are complaining about is a member of the Better Business Bureau. If so file a complaint to either get a resolution and/or warn future consumers.

BBB also tracks complaints of non-members, The difference is that members have agreed to use the BBB as a mediator for resolution.